Schedule Your Appointment
Family Wealth Legacy Interview Questionnaire:
What Matters Most To Us
1. How did the two of you meet? How long did you know each other before you knew you wanted to build a life together?
2. What character or personality traits first drew you to each other?
3. What do you think are the most important things to consider when choosing a life mate?
4. What do you think is most important in developing and maintaining a loving relationship or a strong marriage?
5. How would you define a successful family relationship?
6. Were your family traditions similar or have you blended traditions that were vastly different to create your own traditions?
7. How much emphasis did each of your families place on education? Have you continued that level of importance in your own family dynamic?
8. Do you come from similar religious backgrounds? How important was religious tradition in your upbringing? Have you continued that level of importance in your own family?
9. How do you feel about your job or choice of career? If you had it to do over again, would you choose the same field? How do you want your children to feel about choosing a career or their life’s work?
10. Would you advise your children to do what they’re passionate about or choose a career that will primarily provide steady pay?
11. Are there any life lessons that you have learned in the course of earning a living that you would want to impart to your children?
12. Do you come from a strong tradition of community involvement? How important do you think it is to give back to the community or the church? Do you want to make sure that your children carry on that tradition?
13. Are there any specific causes, charities, organizations or civic activities that you feel strongly about or devote a substantial amount of time to? Why are you drawn to those specific activities? How do you see them furthering the greater good?
14. What do you think is more important – monetary wealth or a sense of purpose?
15. How do you normally spend family vacations? Do you take family vacations? Are there any specific vacations that you remember most fondly?
16. What do you think the future holds for you and your family? How do you see your family situation in 5, 10 or 15 years?